All exercises are done to the count of eight, then repeated.
Always start to the left
Following exercises are done twice each side (one and two), before repeating on the other side (three and four), etc.
- Feet apart, sight bend in knees, rotate upper body 90° to the side, allowing arms to swing out.
- Feet apart, bring arm up to the vertical, then bending body sideways past the vertical towards the horizontal on the opposite side.
- Feet apart, bend knees, bend body bringing arms and head between your legs for double count, then standing upright extending back beyond the vertical, looking up and back for double count.
- Feet apart, looking straight ahead, elbows out, middle fingers touching, twist upper body to the side.
- Feet apart, hands on hips, drop head to the side.
- Feet apart, hands on hips, drop head forward for double count then back for double count.
- Feet apart, hands on hips, turn head to look over shoulder.
- Feet together, dip by bending knees then straighten double count, then up on toes again double count.
- Turn one foot out extending foot, heel on ground, bend on back leg as bum moves back.
Following exercises are done four times, before repeating on other side.
10. Arm above head, drop across body allowing to swing out and back up to starting position above head. Change sides on the drop.
11. Both arms above head, dropping across body and out and back up to start position above head. Change direction from start position, arms dropping out returning up and across the body.
12. Repeat Number 11 this time bending knees on the drop.
If done right this will have taken 3 minutes.